Macy's Mobile Help and Terms & Conditions
Macy's Promo Alerts:
Recurring marketing messages may be sent using automated dialing technology.
Msg&data rates may apply
For help, send HELP to 62297
To cancel, send STOP to 62297
Macy's Security Alerts:
Msg frequency depends on no. of issues
Msg&Data Rates May Apply
For help, text HELP to 31292
To cancel, text STOP to 31292
Msg&Data Rates May Apply
For help, send HELP APP to 62297
To cancel, send STOP to 62297
What are Macys.com Security Alerts?
Macys.com Security Alerts are text messages pertaining to issues with your macys.com online account, including password changes and online orders. Macys.com Security Alerts do not include messages regarding credit card issues, which may come directly from your credit card issuer.
I'd like to join Macy's Promo Alerts or Security Alerts. Where can I sign up?
1. Sign in to your Macy's account
2. Click on Profile
3. View Preferences to edit notifications
4. Check the "Yes, text me" box
5. Enter your mobile telephone number
6. Select the texts you want to receive
7. Click the Save button
Don't have a Macy's account?
1. Click Sign In and create account
2. Check the "Yes, text me" box
3. Enter your mobile telephone number
4. Select the texts you want to receive
5. Click the Create Account button
Macy's Promo Alerts or Security Alerts HELP:
Macy's customers may opt-in to receive recurring marketing and security messages which may be sent using automated dialing technology. Macy's customers have several options to opt-in for marketing and security messages that include online, account preferences, Point-of-sale or via keyword from their mobile device. By opting-in via any of these previously stated options, the Macy's customer agrees to receive recurring marketing messages or security messages; frequency depends on number of issues, and messages may be generated by an automated dialing technology from Macy's to the provided mobile number. The Macy's customer understands that consent is not required to make a purchase. This page is intended to assist Macy's customers with any mobile questions.
Will the Macy's subscriber be charged?
Your mobile carrier's rates apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Macy's does not charge you for sending or receiving messages to or from 62297 or 31292.
How do I opt-out of Macy's Promo Alerts or Security Alerts?
Here are the different ways you can opt-out:
1. You can text any of the following keywords to 62297 to be opted out of all future Promo Alert messages, or 31292 to be opted out of all future Security Alert messages. Standard carrier rates apply.
Please note: these words are not case sensitive. You will receive a text confirming the opt-out.
2. You can contact macys.com customer service at 877-876-2297 and ask to opt-out of Macy's Promo Alerts or Security Alerts.
3. You can contact macys.com by mail at:
MCCS Customer Service
ATTN: Privacy Master
P.O. Box 8215
Mason, OH 45040
4. If you have a macys.com account, you can sign in and edit your notification preferences.
What happens if the subscriber deactivates his/her mobile number?
Macy's customers who wish to change their mobile number or deactivate their phone must contact Macy's to report their change in status so that Macy's may discontinue sending text messages to the opted-in mobile number.
Do Macy's Promo Alerts and Security Alerts work with most wireless carriers?
Macy's Promo Alerts and Security Alerts are compatible with all major wireless carriers, including:
- Verizon Wireless (not mobile downloads)
- Metro PCS
- U.S. Cellular®
- Many other smaller/regional carriers
Macy's Purchase Alerts
1. You have agreed to receive Macy's Purchase Alerts -- messages to your mobile phone/device regarding the status of an online order you are picking up at a Macy's store. Your mobile number will be used to communicate with you regarding the status of your order. You must provide your mobile number with each new order to receive Macy's Purchase Alerts regarding that specific order.
2. You understand and agree that the messages sent to your mobile phone/device may be generated using automated dialing technology. Your consent to receive messages is not required to make a purchase.
3. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Your mobile carrier's rates apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Macy's does not charge you for sending or receiving messages to or from 62442 (MAGIC).
4. Recurring number of messages per transaction.
5. For help, text "HELP" to 62442. To cancel, text "STOP" to 62442. You will receive a confirmation text. If you have any questions, contact Customer Service at 1-888-BUY-MACY (1-888-289-6229).
6. Macy's will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any messages sent to your mobile phone device as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
7. Data obtained from you in connection with this service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier's name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us in connection with your order. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
8. The service is available on these US carriers only: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T Mobile®, Metro PCS, Sprint, Nextel, U.S. Cellular®, Cincinnati Bell, and others.