Wedding and Engagement Rings
THE FOUR C'S
What to know when selecting the perfect engagement ring.
A diamond’s size is referred to by its carat weight. A carat is a unit of measurement
equal to 200 milligrams.
One carat is divided into 100 points, so that a diamond of 50 points weighs 0.50 carats.
All diamond ct. t.w. may vary by .05 carats.
A Master Cutter will cut a diamond in such a way that will maximize the amount
of light reflected, increasing the brilliance. Thus, the better the cut, or “make,”
the better the sparkle.
Diamonds found in nature range from colorless to slightly yellow to brown. The best
color that you can choose for a diamond is colorless.
The color grading system uses letters in the alphabet ranging from ‘D,' for the most
colorless diamonds all the way to ‘Z,’ for diamonds with the most color.
A diamond's clarity refers to the quantity, size & position of natural inclusions that occur
inside a diamond.
GROWN WITH LOVE
LAB GROWN DIAMONDS
- Is a Lab Grown Diamond an ACTUAL Diamond?
- YES! - Lab Grown Diamonds, ARE Diamonds. They have the exact same chemical and optical properties as naturally mined Diamonds, the only difference lies in their origin.
- Are Lab Grown Diamonds the same quality as mined Diamonds?
- For the same price, a Lab Grown Diamond will always be BIGGER or BETTER quality than a mined Diamond.
- Are Lab Grown Diamonds certified?
- Yes Lab Grown Diamonds are certified by the International Gemological Institute (IGI), and come with a unique ID.
- Are Lab Grown Diamonds the same price as mined Diamonds?
- While the price may vary depending on the size and cut, Lab Grown Diamonds are on average 20-40% less than mined Diamonds. For the same value, you can purchase a larger or better quality Diamond.