- All Accessories
- Bags & Backpacks
- Belts & Suspenders
- Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- Sunglasses by Sunglass Hut
- Ties, Bowties & Pocket Squares
Are you ready for your next adventure? Eastern Mountain Sports specializes in apparel and sports gear designed for outdoor activities including paddling, hiking, skiing and climbing.
Put Together an Outdoor Workout Wardrobe
Enjoy fresh air while getting your exercise in. Eastern Mountain Sports has everything you need to make sure you’re properly dressed for your favorite outdoor activities. Discover general tips on what to wear while you’re doing the following activities.
• What should I wear for paddling? Water-resistant clothing and water shoes are best for paddling. Pick up a full wet suit to help stay dry and warm during your excursion. If you prefer separates, then opt for a flexible rash guard that helps you keep full range of motion while wicking moisture away from the skin. Bonus? A life vest or floatation device is always a good idea.
• What should I wear for hiking? Dress in layers while hiking to help protect yourself from the elements. Start with a moisture-wicking base layer. Next, add one or more insulating layers, tops and bottoms, to your hiking ensemble depending on the temperature and conditions. Bring a water-resistant outer layer to help protect you from possible rain, snow or strong winds. Bonus? Grab a trekking stick and backpack to keep your hands free.
• What should I wear for skiing? Wear insulated clothing while skiing. Similar to hiking, it’s a smart move to wear multiple layers. A base layer that wicks moisture away from the skin is important to help you feel dry and warm—think a fitted top and tights. An insulating mid layer and outer layer are great options. Bonus? Ski boots and skis from the brand are perfect.
• What should I wear for climbing? Wear clothing that’s easy to move in while rock climbing outdoors or indoors. Layer on a crew-neck shirt designed to keep sweat away from the skin. Cargo pants or cargo shorts are an ideal pairing. Finish with a wind-resistant or sun-protection jacket.
Stay Hydrated with a Travel Water Bottle
Eastern Mountain Sports has lots of options when it comes to water bottles. Each design—including growlers, wide neck water bottles and tumblers—allow cold drinks to stay icy, hot drinks to stay warm, and carbonated drinks to keep their fizz. Find a water bottle that matches your lifestyle and favorite colors.
Prefer to get your workout on while performing outdoor activities? Get ready with Eastern Mountain Sports apparel and gear—find everything you need at Macy’s.