- Kids & Baby
- Handbags & Accessories
- Now Trending
Are you searching for home decor pieces? Vases are the perfect accent for any room in your home. We’re sharing our best design ideas for vases. Complete an empty space with stylish vases, available at Macy’s. Shop your favorite brands including Waterford, Lenox, kate spade new york and more!
How to decorate with vases?
1. Go Coastal. For an “it” look showcase blue or white vases for seaside style. Place them on your mantel, coffee table or credenza. Dive into this look by topping up your vases with seashells and coral.
2. Feel the Burn. Use a large vase with pillar candles as a centerpiece to set a romantic mood. For trending appeal, create a terrarium by placing stones and succulents at the bottom of the vase.
3. Petal Pushers. Flowers are the obvious choice on how to fill a vase. We’re loving that faux floral arrangements are so low maintenance and affordable. Take your pick from our assortment.
4. Corner Pieces. While smaller vases make great centerpieces on tables, a giant vase is the perfect solution for an empty corner in your living room or staircase landing.
5. Three’s Company. For an impactful look, arrange a trio of vases with similar styles together. You can vary their heights and shapes but keep them with in the same color scheme.
Looking for something to fill that design void? Add a vase and add a new focal point. We can’t contain ourselves—Macy’s has so many great vases. Shop today!