Are you moving into a new place? Make yourself at home with essentials from Home Basics, available at Macy’s. We’re sharing the top items you need to get for your bathroom. From cleaning tools to organizers, Home Basics offers everything you need to live your best clutter-free life.
Top 10 Bathroom Essentials Checklist:
1. Toilet Paper Holder. Don’t let your toilet paper go rogue, keep it handy on a holder. If storage is an issue in your bathroom, we recommend getting a toilet paper holder that can accommodate spare rolls.
2. Toilet Brush & Holder. We know cleaning the toilet is super gross, but it must be done. We love toilet brushes that are hidden inside sleek holders.
3. Towel Rack. Keep your towels off the floor with a towel rack. If you’re working with a smaller space, we suggest adding an over-the-door towel rack.
4. Bathroom Scale. Maintain your weight loss goals with a bathroom scale.
5. Shower Caddy. How do you keep your shower organized with all your various lotions and potions? Store your shampoo, conditioner and body wash in a shower caddy.
6. Waste Basket. A small waste basket is a must for every bathroom. We love step pedal models that feature a lid.
7. Mirror. Make sure you’re the fairest of them all is in your bathroom mirror. If space is limited, an over-the-door mirror is a good option.
8. Hair Accessories Holder. Controlling your mane can be a struggle. Make your life easier by putting away your hair dryer and flat iron in a holder.
9. Bathroom Shelving Unit. Designed to go over your toilet, these bathroom shelving units are the perfect place to house extra linens, cosmetics and household products.
10. Blinds. What happens in the bathroom, should stay in the bathroom. If you’re lucky to have a window in your bathroom, make sure you put up blinds.
Bathroom 101: clean up with Home Basics, available at Macy’s.