Feel the glow. Let’s light the fire and live up those much-needed staycations…with a roaring fire pit! Staycations, or casual nights in the backyard can be resort-like or maybe even better because it’s familiar—and we know it like the back of our hand. Imagine spending your nights gathered around the fire pit on comfy seating, toasting marshmallows as the fire crackles and pops before your eyes. Macy’s can help you transform your backyard into the sanctuary you deserve with fire pits to help take your outdoor space from so-so to sizzling!
Why Do I Need a Fire Pit?
1. Exceptional Gatherings. Whether you live in an environment that is warm all year long or where you experience different seasons, by installing a firepit in your backyard you can enjoy toasty days and nights in any climate. A self-contained fire offers heat, beauty and elegance.
2. Beauty You Can Control. With a fire pit, you can control the flames. Fire pits include options of gas or wood burning, low or high flames and thick or thin flames. Some even have removeable metal cages to quickly put it out, if needed, and protect it from weather elements.
3. Style, Of Course. You want a fire pit, not only for the elegant experience it brings, but for the style it adds to your space. Choose from many different design styles like circular or rectangular, tall and short. The type of material also plays a factor into the style it will add.
4. Amplified Seating Space. A fire pit will unquestionably highlight your outdoor seating area. Uncomfortable, plastic seating is out, and natural seating is in. Look for nature-inspired seat cushions that will pop against the wood, wicker or metal seating material.
5. Added Value to Your Home. Not only will a fire pit add value to your home in terms of dollars and cents, but it also adds an air of sophistication that is sure to bring your family and friends together for valuable, quality time.
What Materials Are Best for A Fire Pit?
1. Stone. Statuesque and durable. If you have a stone patio, a stone fire pit will go perfectly. Multiple, different colored stones would also create a unique and distinguished look.
2. Metal. Metal fire pits will look best with matching metal seating arrangements. They are also sleek and sturdy.
3. Aluminum. An aluminum fire pit is durable and easy to clean. Like metal and stone, it also holds up well in all sorts of weather conditions. Pair it with a matching aluminum outdoor furniture set—but don’t forget the comfy (and cute) cushions.
Pro Tip: Be sure you know whether your fire pit is wood burning or gas burning. This will determine how you light the flames, tend to them and extinguish them.
Come on baby, light my fire…pit. We see sparks already! Shop Macy’s for awesome fire pits to add to your beautiful backyard!