Does your living space feel dated, tired? Time for a makeover? Refresh your home with modern furniture from Macy’s. From your bedroom to your living, you’ll find fashionable modern furniture to accentuate your personal style.
What modern furniture do you need for your bedroom?
1. Bed. Once you’ve found the perfect mattress, pair it with a stylish platform, upholstered or tufted bed for a modern feel.
2. Nightstands. At either end of your bed, you’ll need nightstands. We’re loving mid-century modern designs.
3. Dressers & Chests. Store your foldable clothing in a dresser or chest. If you have a smaller space, we suggest a chest that takes up less floor space.
Shopping Tip: For your convenience, check out 3-piece bedding sets that include a bed, nightstand and dresser/chest.
What modern furniture do you need for your dining room?
1. Dining Table & Chairs. Sit down to a great feast with new dining table and chairs. For modern appeal, we suggest getting a round table.
2. Buffet & Sideboard Cabinets. Stow away all your entertaining dinnerware and serveware in a cabinet.
What modern furniture do you need for your living room?
1. Sofa. The first step to decorating your living room is to pick out your sofa. Whether you need a sectional or loveseat, make sure to measure your space to accommodate the proper size.
2. Chairs. For additional seating, you’ll need some comfy chairs. Perhaps create a reading nook with a recliner.
3. Coffee Table. Define your living room by placing a coffee table in front of your sofa. Top off your coffee table with a decorative tray, vases and candles.
4. End Tables. On either side of your sofa place end tables. These will be handy for your table lamps or drinks. For extra storage check out end tables with drawers.
5. Media Console. Tuck away your electronics into a media console for a sleek look.
Self-care starts at home. Design your best space with modern furniture, available at Macy’s