Designer Logo Handbags
Read the fine print. Better yet, the bold logo. Designer handbags that feature signature prints and brand logos emblazoned all over are so in right now. Whether you’re looking for a carry-all handbag or simple and chic crossbody, Macy’s has the perfect designer bags with logos for you. Shop our collection of designer logo handbags from the best brands including COACH, Tommy Hilfiger, Dooney & Bourke, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, DKNY (Created for Macy’s) and more!
Types Of Designer Logo Handbags:
1. Designer Logo Tote Bag. Your tote with the most (literally…because logos are life). Designer logo totes are not only super-chic, but they are also perfect to wear to work, take you into the weekend and to your next vacation spot. To ensure your essentials are safe, grab a tote with a zip-top. A leather tote with logos and a zip-top is secure and super-rich looking.
2. Designer Logo Satchel. Easy to handle, hard to top. A designer logo satchel can’t be matched—it’s spacious yet structured and definitely means (stylish) business. It has a wide interior, top handles and usually comes with a shoulder strap.
3. Designer Logo Crossbody. Hey there, adjustable strap—designer logo crossbody bags are defined by a long strap that is adjustable in length (and also by their loveable logos). This size bag is everything—it’s perfect for holding on-the-go essentials with hands-free ease.
4. Designer Logo Bucket Bag. Buckets of (logo) style. Bucket bags are known for having a drawstring closure that gives an effortless vibe to any outfit. Combine that with designer logo appeal and you have yourself a seriously fashion-forward look. Insert fire emoji.
5. Designer Logo Shoulder Bag. Your new “goes with everything and anything” bag…because logos never go out of style. Stowe your essentials in a small lightweight designer logo shoulder bag that can sit in the crook of your arm or go with a larger size with added utility to sling over your shoulder. You can’t go wrong with either choice.
6. Designer Logo Fanny Pack. Belt it out: the bigger the logo, the better! Fanny packs or belt bags with trendy logos allover are very trendy. This throwback makes a new statement that calls for all the attention.
Shopping Tip: Macy’s also carries designer logo clutches, backpacks, messenger bags and wallets!
Let me spell it out for you…. shop Macy’s for an amazing selection of designer logo handbags!