How do you make your kids’ bedtime fun? Get your son new boys’ pajamas, featuring his favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and toys. He’ll be super excited to put them on and head to bed. From one-pieces to separates, get your son snuggled up in Carter’s boys’ pajamas, available at Macy’s.
What are the different types of boys’ pajamas?
• One-Piece. Your baby boy will look super-cute in one-piece pajamas. He’ll be extra cozy in footed pajamas for boys, featuring adorable animals.
• Pajama Sets. Are you looking for a great value? Shop for boys’ pajama 2-piece sets that include a coordinating top and bottom. Or get 3-piece or 4-piece boys’ pajama set with items that can be mixed and matched.
• Separates. If your son is a big boy now (size 8-14), you might want to consider getting separate pajama tops and bottoms.
Matching Family Pajamas. With the holidays approaching, make sure your little guy has a set of pajamas that matches with the whole family. He’ll be extra warm in fleece Christmas pajamas. These photos will be super-liked on social media.
What other accessories are needed with boys’ pajamas?
• Slippers. Keep his toes toasty in boys’ slippers. Go for a classic look with a moccasin design or keep it cute with plush slippers.
• Robes. Your son will love lounging in style with a new robe—check out solid, plaid or logo designs.
Sweet dreams begin with cute boys’ pajamas, available at Macy’s.