Are you looking for new luggage to take on your next weekend getaway or vacay? You’re in luck! Macy’s carries Revo, the luggage brand that has just what you need. Its name is even short for revolution. So, join the revolution—shop a selection of innovative, modern and lightweight suitcases from Revo, available at Macy’s!
What size luggage should you buy?
• 20”-22” Carry-On. Keep calm and carry (it) on. The ideal size for traveling light and for when you don’t want to check your travel bag. This is also the most popular carry-on luggage size and perfect for traveling most places—even a short weekend getaway. Go with the Revo Rain 20” carry-on spinner suitcase in three awesome color choices.
• 24”-26” Medium Checked Suitcase. Not too small, not too big...just right. This size is excellent if you aren’t quite ready to travel with a carry-on and need a little extra room to pack it all in. The Revo Rain 25” spinner suitcase is a great option for a week-long vacation—or when you just can’t bear to leave that extra pair of pumps behind.
• 28”-30” Large Checked Suitcase. The suitable size for packing it all (and then some). A large suitcase is best if you’re traveling for a couple weeks, if you like a lot of wardrobe changes or if you’re packing for more than one person. Grab the Revo Rain 29” spinner suitcase for all your travel necessities—it’s even expandable to help make that last must-have ensemble fit.
Travel Pro Tip: Look for luggage sets, or suitcase sets that include all 3 sizes for more bang for your buck. Also, find luggage in bold colors or prints that stand out—this will avoid confusion at baggage claim and help you get to your destination quicker!
What are the different types of luggage?
• Hardside. The advantages aren’t hard to see. This type of luggage provides a durable hard shell that is designed to be less likely to flex or bend under pressure—so packing breakables is less of a worry. The Revo Rain or Apex collections are great go-tos.
• Softside. There’s nothing wrong with softies…because who has never overpacked before? Softside suitcases are generally more flexible than hardside and offer expandable features, making it easier to fit into tight spaces or collapse down (to squeeze into the overhead bin). The Revo Airborne collection is a terrific choice.
• Spinner. Luggage on wheels. Spinner suitcases offer better mobility in multiple directions, so you travel more smoothly—not only to your destination, but also while in the airport. Spin and shout! Almost all of Revo’s collections are offered with spinner wheels.
#Travelgoals! Head to Macy’s for an amazing assortment of Revo Luggage.