You know those mornings where you need coffee more than you want to do your makeup? Lucky for you—Macy’s helps solve that problem with the easiest to use cosmetics and the best selling makeup products. From skincare solutions like moisturizers and serums to foundations and lipsticks, we have everything you need to shine your brightest…even on Monday. Shop best-selling beauty products from your fave brands including MAC, Estée Lauder, Lancôme, Urban Decay, CHANEL, NARS and more!
The Best Selling Face Makeup At Macy’s:
1. Primer. It’s prime time! The first step in your makeup routine is primer. This makeup base helps reduce the look of imperfections and balances your skin tone. Because skin care is the best self care. Estée Lauder’s The Smoother Universal Perfecting Primer is an amazing choice.
2. Concealer. Running on little to no sleep? Same. Always have your concealer handy in (desperate) times like these. Camouflage your skin’s discolorations (like under eye dark circles) and blemishes with concealer. Concealers in tubes that include a brush, similar to lip gloss are fab. Try MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.
3. Foundation. It’s all about the base. Apply a flawless finish that matches your skin tone with full coverage foundation. For the best application results, use a makeup brush. Pair your Estée Lauder primer with their Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup…for double duty coverage. MAC Studio Fluid Foundation SPF 15 is perfect to pair with your MAC concealer.
4. Powder. To help maintain your foundation’s finish and reduce shine, dab on translucent pressed powder. MAC, Estée Lauder and Lancôme make top-selling powder foundation, available at Macy’s.
5. Blush. No need to excusing your blushing…for rosy cheeks, swipe on some blush! NARS Blush is a go-to at Macy’s.
6. Highlighter. Attention glow-getters…this one’s for you. Add the perfect glow to skin and cheekbones with highlighter. Try the MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter.
7. Brow Pencil. You’re giving us major brow envy…the secret is Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Brow Wiz. It define and fill in your brows for a natural, polished look.
The Best Selling Eye Makeup At Macy’s:
1. Eye Liner. That feeling when you nailed the perfect cat eye…#Selfie. Add instant drama to your eyes with eyeliner, available in a myriad of colors from bold to basic. The Clinique Quickliner for Eyes lines and defines with ease and includes a smudge tool to help create a variety of looks.
2. Eye Shadow. All eyes on you. Glide on silky and creamy eyeshadow. Find your favorite palette of colors for a standout statement. Macy’s carries best selling eyeshadow palette’s from Urban Decay and Tarte.
3. Mascara. Achieve makeup artist level eyelashes every time with the right mascara. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is a great choice.
The Best Selling Lip Makeup At Macy’s:
1. Lip Liner. Moisturize then line. Once you’ve applied moisturizer, then apply lip liner. It helps define the shape of your lips. Go with the MAC Lip Pencil, available in a variety of colors.
2. Lipstick. Want the perfect pout? Grab a new lipstick hue. MAC and Estée Lauder both have top sellers at Macy’s.
3. Lip Gloss. For added shine and the illusion of fuller lips, glide on a layer of lip gloss over your lipstick. If you prefer lip gloss with color, go with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick.
Makeup Tip: Never go to bed with your makeup on! At the end of a long day, wipe it all away with makeup remover to help prevent break-outs and clogged pores.
Put your prettiest face forward with the best selling makeup products, available at Macy’s.