Are you looking for a new makeup brand? Shiseido, the skincare brand we all love, now carries makeup. From foundation to lip gloss, fill your makeup case with essentials from Shiseido, available at Macy’s.
How to apply Shiseido face makeup?
1. Shiseido Primer. The first step to putting your best face forward is Shiseido primer. This makeup base helps reduce the look of imperfections and balances your skintone.
2. Shiseido Concealer. Next, camouflage your skin’s discolorations and blemishes with Shiseido concealer.
3. Shiseido Foundation. Paint on a flawless finish that perfectly matches your skintone with Shiseido foundation. For the best application results, use a Shiseido makeup brush.
4. Shiseido Powder. To help maintain your foundation’s finish and reduce shine, dab on Shiseido translucent pressed powder.
5. Shiseido Blush. Want rosy cheeks? Brush on some Shiseido air-whipped cream blush, featuring a long-lasting and weightless finish.
How to apply Shiseido eye makeup?
1. Shiseido Eye Liner. Add instant drama to your eyes with Shiseido eyeliner, available in a myriad of colors from bold to basic.
2. Shiseido Eye Shadow. Next, glide on silky and creamy eye shadow by Shiseido. Find your favorite palette of colors for a standout statement.
3. Shiseido Mascara. Finally, lend a striking finish to your lashes with Shiseido mascara.
How to apply Shiseido lip makeup?
1. Shiseido Lip Liner. Once your lips are moisturized, define them with Shiseido lip liner.
2. Shiseido Lipstick. Are you looking for long-lasting lipstick that keeps your lips hydrated? Shiseido lipstick is just the answer.
3. Shiseido Lip Gloss. For added shine and the illusion of fuller lips, glide on a layer of Shiseido lip gloss over your lipstick.
Makeup Tip: At the end of the day, wipe it all away with Shiseido makeup remover.
Drum roll, please: introducing Shiseido makeup, available at Macy’s.