14k White Gold Earrings, Emerald (2 ct. t.w.) and Diamond (3/4 ct. t.w.) Drop Earrings
Red-carpet-ready, you'll steal the spotlight in these stunning earrings, which feature cushion-cut emeralds (2 ct. t.w.) bordered by round-cut diamonds (3/4 ct. t.w.). Crafted from 14k white gold. Approximate drop: 1 inch.
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Almost all rubies are lead-glass filled. Surface cavities and fractures are filled with glass and glass-like substances that contain lead. Emerald is usually penetrated with oil, wax or resin to improve appearance. Often dyed with color agents.
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.), if mentioned, are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- Almost all gemstones have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care.
- Gemstone Treatment & Care Guide
- Financing & WorryNoMore Protection Program Terms For Fine Jewelry
- Web ID: 996693