If you have something to fry, whether it's a big catfish filet or small diced potatoes, this classic kitchen staple is the cookware to help you do it. Ideal for cooking at high heat, flipping and tossing foods is a snap, thanks to the flat base and flared sides. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, this Fry Pan Set is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and its interior is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating. This coating keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, so it's ideal for delicate or sticky foods. Its exterior features an anti-warp induction compatible base that makes it compatible with induction cooktops and bumps up durability. All in all, it offers professional performance and durability combined with easy food release that's easy to clean for a convenient cooking experience. The set includes both an 8-inch pan with a petite, space-saving profile that's perfect for quick bites and a 10-inch pan that offers plenty of room for full, filling dishes. Once you're done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you've ever had.
- Fry pans are ideal for browning, searing, and pan-frying foods like eggs, vegetables, and meats. Its flat surface and flared side walls make it ideal for one hand sautéing and easy turning with a spatula.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE WITH EVERYDAY CONVENIENCE, HA1 Nonstick heavy gauge aluminum and stainless-steel base deliver consistent, delicious cooking. The high-quality PTFE nonstick brings a long-lasting and easy release to cook with less fat.¿
- DESIGN YOU'LL LOVE with a contoured design for sleek & stylish vessels, a permanently secured grip ensured by the double riveted stainless steel handles, and an easy size identification thanks to capacity markings
- VERSATILE & EASY CARE - HA1 Nonstick is oven safe up to 500°F and compatible with any stovetop including induction. HA1 glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F. Dishwasher safe.
- DESIGNED IN CANONSBURG, PA – USA, Made In China.
- This product contains polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for non-stick properties, for more information, please visit- https://www.all-clad.com/aboutnonstick
- To preserve the nonstick quality over time, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge, and using silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Limited Lifetime Warranty.¿
- Hard anodized with PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Dishwasher safe
Request warranty information