American Coin Treasures
1913 First-Year-Of-Issue Buffalo Nickel Sterling Silver Coin Cuff Links
Our coin cuff links include 1913 first year of issue genuine U.S. Buffalo nickels encircled by sterling silver settings. The buffalo or Indian head nickel was last minted in 1938. Coin cuff links have bullet back closures making them very easy to put on.
- Product dimension- 0.88" L x 0.88" W x 0.69" H
- Genuine United States coin
- Sterling silver bezel
- Bullet style closure
- Comes in white jewelry box
- Mint marks and years may vary
- A certificate of authenticity is included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Sterling Silver, Copper, Nickel
- Wipe Clean
- Made in USA and Imported
- Web ID: 11077282