American Coin Treasures
Gold-Layered 1913 First-Year-Of-Issue Buffalo Nickel Sterling Silver Coin Cuff Links
Our sterling silver bezel coin cuff links include gold layered 1913 first year of issue genuine buffalo nickels encircled in a classic setting. The buffalo or Indian head nickel was last minted in 1938. Coin cuff links have bullet back closures.
- Product dimension- 0.88" L x 0.88" W x 0.69" H
- Genuine United States coin
- Layered in 24 k gold
- Bullet style closure
- Comes in white jewelry box
- Mint marks and years may vary
- A certificate of authenticity is included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Sterling Silver, Copper, Nickel, Gold
- Wipe Clean
- Made in USA and Imported
- Web ID: 11077294