The ultimate clean and fresh cologne for men opens with a splash of marine notes including Calabrian bergamot, neroli, and green tangerine. The aquatic nuances mix with rosemary, persimmon, and Indonesian patchouli to create a long-lasting fresh citrus scent. The invigorating freshness of the sea, captured in a cologne. Classic and perfectly balanced, this aquatic men's fragrance captures the pure freshness and warmth of the Mediterranean Sea with expertly blended fragrance oils. Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum?: The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While EDT contains five to nine percent, EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent. EDPs, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.
- HOW TO USE:
- Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a long-lasting scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody.
- Scent Type: Citrus & Woods.
- Top Note: Marine.
- Middle Note: Calabrian Bergamot.
- Base Note: Cedarwood.