Men's Acqua di Giò Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7-oz.
Here's how it works:
- Receive 5% off your second order and all future shipments. Free shipping on orders over $20.
- Manage frequency, delivery, and quantity online.
- Email reminder sent before each delivery.
- Cancel easily at any time.
The ultimate fresh cologne for men opens with a splash of marine notes including Calabrian bergamot, neroli, and green tangerine. Classic and perfectly balanced, this aquatic men's fragrance captures the pure freshness and warmth of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody.
- Scent Type: Citrus & Woods.
- Top Note: Marine.
- Middle Note: Calabrian Bergamot.
- Base Note: Cedarwood.
- Igredient Highlights:The aquatic nuances mix with rosemary, persimmon, and Indonesian patchouli to create a long-lasting fresh citrus scent. The invigorating freshness of the sea, captured in a cologne.
- Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum?
- The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil.
- EDT contains five to nine percent oil.
- EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent.
- EDP's, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.
- HOW TO USE:
- Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body.
- Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a long-lasting scent.
- Avoid rubbing or dabbing skin after applying. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
Web ID: 16469