Anti-Microbial Sheets Sets by Safe Havens
Beacon Safe Haven sheets help protect against mold, mildew, bacteria, odors and viruses that are in your bed. Beacon Safe Haven sheets uses PurThread fibers that are made in the USA that creates a non-toxic textile environment that kills odor causing bacteria, molds, mildew, and fungi that comes in contact with this fabric. Beacon Safe Haven sheets offer 99.5% or higher reduction of organisms that cause: Acne, Athlete's Foot, E.coli, Staph, Salmonella, MRSA, CRE, VRE, MS2 (marker for Noro Virus) and K. Pneumoniae.
- Select specific item for details
- Beacon Safe Haven linens are prefect for people who suffer from skin problems by offering a self-sanitizing environment when using these sheets and pillowcases on your bed.
- Recommended by dermatologists for people who have had injectable cosmetics or fillers by providing a safe place to rest without the fear of bacterial contamination.
- PurThread technology is embedded in the fabric so protection never washes out even after 100 washings.
- Beacon Safe Haven sheets feature the trademarked Beacon pocketed corner that provides a perfect fit on your bed so your sheets stay securely on the bed.
- 100% Micro Fiber Polyester
- Machine Wash and Tumble Dry
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 7722354
Fresh & Clean Ultra-Fresh Antimicrobial Pillows - Standard, 2-Pack
Web Id: 11915701
Receive the plush support you deserve with this pair of Fresh & Clean standard pillows from SensorPEDIC. Luxurious cotton covers and lofty hypoallergenic fiberfill offer softness and comfort.
- Dimensions: 26"L x 20"W x 4"H each
- Fabric: cotton; polyester fiber fill
- Hypoallergenic fiberfill adds a layer of plush support and comfort
- 200 thread count, all-cotton fabric cover provides added softness
- Cradles the head and neck to provide plush support
- Suited for all sleep styles
- Includes 2 standard size pillows
- Machine washable
- Made in USA of imported materials
In the event you return qualifying item(s), please be sure to include the bonus with the return. If you would like to keep the bonus but not the qualifying item(s), your account will be charged for the value of the bonus.