Travel-friendly cleanser perfect for spot cleaning beautyblenders and brushes. WHAT IT DOES: This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes, for a clean makeup application. Equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective and perfect for anyone on the go!
- WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender’s exclusive material.
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens and phthalates.
- HOW TO OUSE:
- Swirl and compress sponge onto soap, working into a lather. Pressing the sponge releases oxygen allowing blendercleanser solid in.
- Bounce the blender against the silicone pad, drawing the soap in and easing the makeup out. And of course, you can use the silicone pad to cleanse makeup brushes as well.
- Gently squeeze beautyblender or makeup brushes and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water. Squeeze away excess water with a towel.
- Set beautyblender out to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area and re-use. beautyblenders need light and air to avoid growing mold.
- Wet sponges should never be stored in a ziploc bag, a drawer, or any closed space. Use the lid of your canister as a drying pedestal, and set your damp blender on it. Allow the blendercleanser solid to dry on the silicone pad.
- Contains: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water (aqua), glycerin, coconut acid, palmitic acid, fragrance (parfum), sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, maltodextrin, CI77891
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 2387224