Brain Box Inventions is a fun and memory-boosting game that features essential famous inventions. Players study the pictures-and-facts side of the card for 10 seconds, and then flip to the other side to see how many questions they can answer, for example, "when was toothpaste in a tube invented?" or "what does laser stand for?".
- Dimensions- 4.8" x 4.8" x 4.8"
- Includes 68 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
- For 1 or more players
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- WARNING- CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, not for children under 3 years of age
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—contains small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years
- Wipe Clean
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 7945844