The superb Dahlia 14" Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding is engineered with two types of latex for a more natural sleep experience with ultimate pressure point relief. A medium plush top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension as you slumber. A thick base of individually encased Ascension X™ coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer. A high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- This mattress is delivered in a box; please allow 72 hours for mattress to fully decompress.
- Box spring/foundation sold separately
- Top Type: Pillow Top
- Coil count: 1280
- Sustainably sourced Joma Wool and organic cotton are combined in a plush quilted top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking
- 3" 28 ILD top layer of Talalay latex to relax muscles
- 8" base of individually encased Quantum Edge coils for motion isolation
- 1" high density foam base is added to provide durability and reinforcement as the coils encase
- Compatible with an adjustable bed
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Meets federal fire retardant safety standard
- Mattress ships compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up.
- Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If you are not satisfied, please contact Macy's Customer Service (1-888-822-6229) within 120 days to schedule a one-time reselection or return. The reselection must be scheduled within 14 days.
- Made in USA
Request warranty information
- Web ID: 9535496