Frill borders and contrasting Kazak-style patterns speak of worldly charm on the Carah CRH-108 area rug. Hand-knotted of wool, this opulent piece is provided a modern update through its brisk-tone ground.
- Works well in a hall that is 10-12 feet long.
- For a 20-foot-long hall, use two evenly-spaced 8-foot runners.
- Hand-knotted rug
- Hand-tied and knotted by master weavers.
- Pile height: .5"
- Colors: Light blue ground
- Made in India
- All rug sizes are approximate
- Be sure to add a nonslip rug pad
Add a Rug Pad