Lightweight, oil-free primer creates an ideal makeup canvas. Colour corrects a range of concerns, preps for makeup application and wear. Colour glides on evenly, stays true.
- Why primer? You'll be amazed how easily foundation glides on over Superprimer--the primer helps create a smooth, even canvas. It also helps foundation stay color-true.
- Which one is mine? It depends on your skin. There's a Superprimer for redness, dullness, discolouration and sallowness.
- If you simply want all over smoothing before foundation, try our Universal Superprimer-it's translucent and preps skin beautifully for makeup.
- Can I layer them? If you have more than one skin concern, we recommend using a Superprimer to address one issue and a foundation to address the other.
- For example, if your skin has both redness and discolouration, pair the Superprimer formula for redness with Even Better Makeup, Clinique's foundation for uneven skin tone.
- Wear them alone? Universal Superprimer is translucent, so wearing it alone is an option if you're pressed for time. But why stop there? For best results, team Superprimer with foundation. Together, these "best friends" create a flawless look.
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 1004476