Crisp & refreshing like a gentle sea breeze, the Cape May dining buffet is a stunning showcase of shabby-chic sensibility. Distressed antique white & natural weathered wood finishes over a solid poplar tabletop & ample shelving evokes the elegant easiness of an airy seaside cottage.
- Dimensions: 62"W x 19"D x 36"H
- All dimensions listed are approximate.
- Sideboard features right & left serving shelf extension pullouts
- Removable felt silverware tray with cover in top drawer
- Reversible & adjustable shelving behind doors for optional wine storage
- Adjustable center shelving
- Veneered sideboard door & end panels for stability & added visual appeal
- Natural weather & antique white finishes
- Low VOC/HAP environmentally friendly glues & finishes
- Collection is intentionally distressed with a naturally weathered wood finish
- No two pieces are alike. Expect natural variations in color, grain along with some pin knots and mineral deposits.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Solid woods will change in color over time with exposure to UV rays.
- Some woods are wire brushed by hand for a rustic, reclaimed texture. Variations in detail are to be expected.
- Sustainably forested solid poplar, select solids & rubberwood timber
Request warranty information
- Web ID: 2402620