The updated orange-tone geometric motifs and warm red ground of this Brookside Kai area rug from JHB Design offer enchanting, timeless Central Asian-inspired style suitable for any living space.
- Can be used in multiples to connect a dual-purpose room, like a living/dining room or living/office room.
- Ideal under rectangular dining tables that seat six.
- Works well under a full-size or queen-size bed to make your room appear bigger.
- Machine-made rug
- Possible shedding may occur; prone to static
- Pile height: .32''
- Colors: Red ground with orange accents
- Be sure to add a nonslip rug pad
- All rug sizes are approximate
- Nylon, the most durable synthetic fiber, which is perfect for high-traffic areas
- Rugs Return Policy
- Web ID: 4593419
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for Free Shipping with minimum purchase! exclusions & details
- This item may not be shipped to P.O.Box, American Samoa, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Americas, Puerto Rico, Armed Forces Pacific, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Palau, Northern Mariana, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Alaska.
- Rugs sizes 9' or wider require special handling. You may be contacted by the shipper for delivery
- Currently, we are only able to ship this item to the 48 contiguous states. We cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes, US Territories or APO/FPO addresses
- Area rugs purchased on macys.com may be returned within 30 days of receipt. To return a rug purchased on-line, contact customer service at 1-800-289-6229
- Your rug return must include original packing materials. Area rugs purchased on macys.com cannot be returned to stores.
- This item is not returnable to stores
- This item may be returned within 30 days of receipt. To return a rug purchased online contact customer service at 1-800-289-6229. Your rug return must include original packing materials. Area rugs purchased on macys.com cannot be returned to stores
- For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.
- Must be returned directly to vendor.