CLOSEOUT! Rajah Arabesque Mushroom 6' Round Rug
This magnificent Rajah Arabesque round rug from Nourison draws its inspiration from Persian and Turkish designs. Its warm ground plays host to stunningly intricate neutral and jewel-tone herati patterns and floral motifs. Hand-tufted of luxurious New Zealand wool, its thick pile offers durability and a super smooth feel that matches its wondrous appearance.
- Hand-tufted on a loom by skilled artisans.
- Design is hand-stenciled onto a canvas.
- Hand-tufted rugs have a tendency to shed. More frequent vacuuming may be desirable.
- Made in India
- Pile height: .5''
- All rug sizes are approximate
- Be sure to add a nonslip rug pad
- Ultra-soft wool, which is naturally resilient, stain-resistant, fire-retardant and biodegradable
- Web ID: 2703661