Couture 'Romans During The Decadence' Canvas Art - 24" x 16" x 2"
This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features romans filling the scene standing in front of stone columns. Thomas Couture, born 1815 and died 1879, was an influential French history painter and professor. Couture had such innovative techniques that he was being commissioned by government and churches to paint murals.
- Dimensions - 24" H x 16" L x 2" D
- Artist - Couture
- Subject - People
- Style - Traditional
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton-poly blend), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 8575673