This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a rusted silo in the center of the frame. Gallery-wrap is a method of wrapping an artist's canvas around a hidden, wooden frame allowing for a frameless presentation.
- Dimensions - 19.5" x 26" x 2"
- Artist - Dan Ballard
- Subject - Architecture
- Style - Modern & Contemporary
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton, Polyester), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
Request warranty information