David 'Bonaparte Crossing The Grand Saintbernard Pass' Canvas Art - 47" x 35" x 2"
This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a man on the back of a horse in the center of the frame. Jacques Louis David, born 1748 and died 1825, was a French painter in the Neoclassical style. People considered his work to be the preeminent paintings of the era. At a later date David became an avid supporter of the French Revolution, which in turn affected his work.
- Dimensions - 47" H x 35" L x 2" D
- Artist - David
- Subject - People
- Style - Traditional
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton-poly blend), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 8577981