Edward Hopper 'The Lee Shore' Canvas Art - 47" x 30" x 2"
This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features boats sailing in the water next to a coastline with a house on it. Edward Hopper, born 1882 and died 1967, was a printmaker and fine artist inspired by the style of American Realism. Better known for his oil paintings he was still very proficient in other mediums such as etching and water colors.
- Dimensions - 47" H x 30" L x 2" D
- Artist - Edward Hopper
- Subject - Landscape
- Style - Coastal
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton-poly blend), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 8602064