Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant The Original, 1.7 oz
It's in the purses of beauty editors and makeup artists worldwide. Created by Ms. Arden herself, this legendary, award-winning cream calms, protects and hydrates skin for up to eight hours. Also shapes brows, restores shine, and smooths cuticles. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured. There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream, but here are 8 great ones:
- SKIN SAVER - Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
- SHINE FACTOR - Found in top makeup artists' kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
- EYE OPENER - All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
- CUTICLE CONDITIONER - Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
- TREAT FOR FEET - Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
- AFTER-SUN SOOTHER - With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it's the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
- FLIGHT TOOL - Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin's in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
- LEG WEAR - Great for an après shave or après wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 120