EMS® Bantam Rectangular 3550 Degree Sleeping Bag
Every adventurer knows that Mother Nature is unpredictable, so packing for various climates is necessary when enjoying your outdoor playground to the fullest. Engineered with the reversible functionality of both a 35-degree and 50-degree sleeping bag, the Bantam Switch from Eastern Mountain Sports allows you to adapt to your conditions for optimal warmth and comfort while getting a good night's sleep.
- 120g Poly Hollow Fiber insulation doesn’t shift or clump and provides consistent, cozy warmth
- Lightweight 50D Poly Nylon Ripstop shell fabric provides a durable exterior, while soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your skin.
- Insulation Construction 35 Degree Side: 2 layer offset quilt construction
- 35 degree side insulation: URP-RXKEF 120g x2 bonded
- Insulation Construction 50 Degree Side: Single layer quilt construction
- 50 degree side insulation: URP-RXKEF 140g x1 bonded
- 100" main zipper
- Tapered silhouette
- Hanging loops
- Total inside length: 78"
- Shoulder girth: 56"; hip girth: 38"; foot girth: 7"
- Stuffed size: 9" x 18"; stuffed weight: 3-lbs., 3-oz.; stuff sack weight: 2.2-oz.
- NOTE: Do not store bag in stuff sack; compression for long periods of time will cause loss of loft
- Body: 50D polyester ripstop; lining: 50D P300T Taffeta Cire; insulation: polyester
- Spot clean
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 6115304