For heading out into the storm, this longer-length, quilted jacket from Eastern Mountain Sports combines a gel laminate-coated outer for water-resistant protection and warmth-retaining, DownTek®-finished goose down insulation. Whether you've got an adventure planned or a lengthy commute ahead, its construction acts as a shield against the elements while holding onto your body heat.
- 210T Micro Fiber Nylon baffling
- 35-1/2" length; 33-1/2" center back length
- Attached, faux fur-trimmed, three-piece hood adjusts with a drawcord
- DownTek™ finish makes down absorb 30% less water and dry 60% quicker than untreated down
- Drawcord-adjustable waist for a closer fit. Drawcord tucks into one of the side pockets to stay out of the way
- Full-zip front with a buttoned storm flap and a zipper garage
- Hanging loop added to collar
- Long sleeves with interior elastic cuffs to keep out the cold
- Longer length for more coverage in urban and outdoor environments
- Water-resistant shell blocks out moisture to keep you dry
- Zippered and buttoned-flap side hand pockets
- Body: 2L recycled polyester with a gel-laminate coating; lining: polyester downproof taffeta: faux-fur trim: acrylic/polyester/modacrylic; insulation: 650 FP 80/20 goose down with a DWR DownTek™ finish
- Machine washable
- Web ID: 6153636
Only one promo code may be used per Order.
Free ship at $49
Enjoy free shipping when you spend $49 or more! See exclusions for details.