The ultimate multi-sport GPS watch, Garmin's fenix 5X Sapphire is fit for adventure with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference. The ruggedly elegant design includes a slate gray stainless steel case, black dial and black silicone band.
- Smart watch movement
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Full-color TOPO U.S. mapping comes preloaded; map data is optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking on your wrist
- Round-trip Run and Round-trip Ride routing options give runners and cyclists the ability to enter a distance they want to travel and have the watch suggest appropriate courses
- GroupTrack allows you to keep tabs on friends for adventures such as skiing; LiveTrack allows friends to follow your adventures in real time
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology monitors heart rate without a chest strap, counts steps, monitors sleep and uses heart rate to provide calories burned information
- Built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout
- Wi-Fi enabled to connect to your wireless and send automatic uploads for sharing with the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Black silicone band
- Round PVD-coated slate grey stainless steel case and buttons, 51mm
- Black analog-digital dial with scratch-resistant sapphire lens, numbers, stick indices, three hands and Garmin logo
- A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting for great readability in all ambient conditions
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- One-year limited warranty
- Macy’s does not offer its own watch warranty; all warranties are provided by the vendor.
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, the Pacific Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, P.O. boxes, or APOs
- Sign up for Macy's WorryNoMore® Jewelry & Watch Protection program within 30 days of purchase. Before delivery, call Customer Service 1-800-289-6229 to sign up. After delivery, visit a Macy's store with your dated receipt and jewelry purchase to sign up.
Financing & WorryNoMore Protection Program Terms For Watches
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 4576537