18k Gold Plated Drop Bracelet
Size: ONE SIZE
The first American Monaco Princess was an American named Alice Heine. ¿Born in New Orleans, she married Prince Albert I in 1889. Grace was given Alice's set of turquoise jewelry. The turquoise stones were from Turkey, considered the finest.
- Set in 18k gold electroplated pewter metal base
- Approximate circumference - 7" + 1" built in removable extender
- Fold over closure
- Comes in velour covered steel box with manufacturers certificate and romance card included
- Round shaped swarovski crystal made imitation diamond, marquise shaped synthetic imitation turquoise
- 1 - year limited warranty from date of purchase
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Wipe Clean
- Sign up for Macy's WorryNoMore® Jewelry & Watch Protection program within 30 days of your purchase. Call Customer Service at: 1-800-BUY-MACY (1-800-289-6229), use Macy's Chat function or visit any Macy's store with your dated online receipt.
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10571976
shipping & returns
0 Reviews Be the first to write a review for this product.