Rhodium Plated Drop Pierced Earring
Size: NO SIZE
The first American Monaco Princess was an American named Alice Heine. Born in New Orleans, she married Prince Albert I in 1889. Grace was given Alice's set of turquoise jewelry. The turquoise stones were from Turkey, considered the finest.
- Set in rhodium plated pewter metal base
- Approximate drop - 1.75"
- Post and disk closure
- Comes in velour covered steel box with manufacturers certificate and romance card included
- Pear shaped synthetic imitation turquoise
- 1 - year limited warranty from date of purchase
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Wipe Clean
- Sign up for Macy's WorryNoMore® Jewelry & Watch Protection program within 30 days of your purchase. Call Customer Service at: 1-800-BUY-MACY (1-800-289-6229), use Macy's Chat function or visit any Macy's store with your dated online receipt.
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10571925