Samsara Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4-oz.
Samsara is an elixir of seduction for a woman who has found harmony and balance, which is notably conveyed through the composition's raw materials: the purest sandalwood and a jasmine previously used only for religious offerings. Embrace your perfume in the mythical Bee bottle. Designed in 1853 by Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain for the Empress Eugénie, wife of Napoléon III, this precious bottle is adorned with the symbol of the Empire: the bee, which is now La Maison Guerlain's emblem.
- Top Notes: Hesperide Notes
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
- Bottom Notes: Sandalwood, Iris, Tonka Bean, Vanilla
- Mood: Romantic and feminine
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 5342055