"Urban Essay Xxiv" By Kim Parker Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Print - 26" x 18" x 0.75"
Great art deserves to be on canvas. Unlike cheap posters and paper prints that require additional framing, giclee canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. This artwork is crafted in the USA with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched and stapled over North American pine-wood bars in gallery wrap style.
- Dimensions - 26 " x 18 " x 0.75"
- Highest artist-grade, water-proof and scratch-resistant canvas
- Finest North American pine wood stretcher bars
- Hand assembled by highly trained craftsmen
- Fade-resistant Epson Ultra Chrome archival inks
- Ready to hang right out of the box
- Free hanging accessories and instructions included
- Framed options only - Indonesian hardwood frame with matte black or mottled gold-silver finish
- The art is inset, leaving a 0.375" space between the art and frame creating a floating illusion
- Absolutely no assembly needed
- Artist-Grade Cotton, Poly Canvas and North American Anti-Shrink Pine Wood Bars, Anti Fade Epson Ltrachrome Inks, Indonesian Hardwood Frame Framed Items Only
- Wipe Clean
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 8900581