Isidre Nonell 'Paloma' Canvas Art - 24" x 18" x 2"
This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a woman in a red jacket in the center of the frame. Isidre Nonell I Monturiol, born 1872 and died 1911, was a Catalan painter and drawer belonging to post impressionism. Nonell was known for his expressive portrayal of the socially marginalized of Barcelona society.
- Dimensions - 24" H x 18" L x 2" D
- Artist - Isidre Nonell
- Subject - People
- Style - Mid-Century
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton-poly blend), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 8617921