The Mohawk is functional, refined, and confident. It is powered by a high-standard Japanese Chronograph movement and features a date function, military time, and a sub dial for chronograph minutes elapsed. This watch doesn't just function when you need it too, it is also a head-turner. diamonds mark the hours and the stainless steel case design makes a bold statement. A genuine calfskin leather band is the finishing touch on this exquisitely designed timepiece.
- Diamond accented dial: 12 round-cut white diamonds set on the hour markers - 0.12 CTW
- 18K rose gold-plated stainless steel case, grey tone dial, and brown calfskin leather band.
- Japanese Chronograph with date, military time, and chronograph minutes elapsed.
- Highest Standard Japanese Chronograph Movement
- 12 Diamonds
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
- 1 year warranty
- Wipe with Cloth
- Web ID: 8777734