Blend readers introduce 38 different adjacent consonants or blends. These readers have been written using a strictly controlled vocabulary. Text uses only decodable regular words according to a week by week progression along with tricky words. Tricky words are words frequently used that are not decodable.
- Simply flip over the pages to change word meanings
- Inside front shows exact progression
- 28 piece set of dominoes to teach addition
- Point and say page for tricky words
- Clear photographic images
- Wipe clean