Kiehl's Since 1851
Blue Herbal Spot Treatment, 0.5-oz.
Formulated for acne-prone or oily skin, the Blue Herbal Spot Treatment's 2% salicylic acid penetrates deep into pores to reduce acne breakouts. Apply to the entire affected area for targeted relief.
- Active ingredients include:
- Cinnamon bark extract (considered to be of much higher quality than extract derived from leaves; contains an essential oil that is recognized for its soothing effects and is known to have antibacterial properties)
- Glycolic acid (one of the naturally occurring fruit acids derived from sugar cane; helps slough off the dry, rough uppermost layer, leaving skin looking smoother and healthier)
- How to use:
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once every day or every other day
- Web ID: 4599229