Maison Lancôme celebrates the French art of living that has defined the rose-emblemed brand ever since it was created by perfumer Armand Petitjean in 1935. A refined aesthete and true epicurean, a lover of travel, flowers and gastronomy alike, the Lancôme founder injected the house with the values that distinguish it still today: upholding a tradition of French excellence inherited from the golden age of modern perfumery to create generous and indulgent compositions. Crafted by Alex Lee and Patricia Choux, Figues & Agrumes is a fresh combination evoking the fragrances of a Mediterranean orchard. The exhilarating freshness of sun-kissed green figs is amplified with sparkling citrus notes and sunny jasmine accents. Each bottle is blended with an illustration that is then reproduced on a golden plate on the back of the bottle, like the fingerprint of each raw material. The plate becomes the transparent window of the glass, emotionally and gracefully expressing the reinvention of the main ingredient. Now available in a travel size!
- Top Notes: Mandarin Essence, Blackcurrant Buds Absolute
- Middle Notes: Fig Accord, Orange Blossom Absolute, Jasmine Sambac Absolute
- Bottom Notes: Tonka Bean Absolute, Cedarwood Essence, White Musks
- HOW TO USE:
- Figues & Agrumes comes in a spray bottle for easy application on skin or clothing
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 9591007