In 1994, MAC introduced Viva Glam, an outspoken deep red that was universal in its appeal and its glamour. In 1997, a second lipstick was created Viva Glam II, a lightly pinked mauve. Viva Glam III, a foxy brown plum lipstick was launched in 2000. Viva Glam IV, a heartful rose charged with gold, was introduced in March 2002. In March 2004, Viva Glam V makes its debut, a clear, smooth, pure neutral pink with a delicious Lustre finish! Viva Glam VI, the newest member of the Viva Glam family, is a warm terracotta-plum with pearl finish. Wear it alone or finish it off with a coordinating coat of Viva Glam VI Lipglass. Every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam Lipstick is donated to the MAC Viva Glam Fund to support the health and rights of people of all ages, all races and all genders.
- MAC Viva Glam is donating $10,000,000 USD to over 250 local organizations around the world to support vulnerable communities affected by COVID-19.
- MAC Viva Glam Fund is a charitable fund of the Estée Lauder Companies Charitable Foundation, a U.S. charity.
- America's #1 Makeup Brand*
- America's #1 Lip Color Brand*
- One MAC lipstick is sold every 4 seconds in North America*
- *Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Unit Sales, Annual 2019