A set of specially curated products to boost radiance and hydration for combination/dry skin. Seaweed Cleansing Soap is a fresh, creamy face wash that features nourishing marine botanicals and real seaweed grains to gently buff away dulling impurities while cleansing the skin. Seaweed Cleansing Lotion is a mineral-rich toner that's enriched with witch hazel to provide enhanced cleansing properties while rejuvenating skin. Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C helps restore radiance and clarity to dull, tired skin. Enzyme Revitalizing Mask is a moisturizing mask that's infused with exfoliating fruit enzymes to encourage a softer, smoother, brighter-looking complexion. Hyaluronic Eye Cream, Mario Badescu's best-selling daily eye cream, is designed to effectively hydrate and smooth under-eye areas with hyaluronic acid, safflower seed oil and brightening euphrasia extract.
- This set includes:
- Seaweed Cleansing Soap, 2 fl. oz.
- Seaweed Cleansing Lotion, 2 fl. oz.
- Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C, 1-oz.
- Enzyme Revitalizing Mask, 0.5-oz.
- Hyaluronic Eye Cream Sample
- How to use:
- Gently massage Seaweed Cleansing Soap in circular motions on wet skin, then rinse thoroughly with warm water; be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer; if product gets into eyes, rinse well with water
- Twice daily after cleansing, apply Seaweed Cleansing Lotion to skin with a cotton ball or pad; wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean; avoid eye area; if product gets into eyes, rinse well with water
- Apply Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area; if product gets into eyes, rinse well with water
- Apply a thin layer of Enzyme Revitalizing Mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area; wait 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water; use 2-3 times a week for best results; if product gets into eyes, rinse well with water
- Pat a small amount of Hyaluronic Eye Cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger; follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners; if product gets into eyes, rinse well with water
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 5880563