Mary Miller Veazie 'Llama With Red And White Scarf' Canvas Art - 14" x 14"
This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a llama with a scarf on. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame this allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Dimensions - 14" x 14"
- Artist - Mary Miller Veazie
- Subject - Seasonal
- Style - Traditional
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton, polyester), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Web ID: 9038676