Over the Bed Adjustable Table
One of the most difficult struggles when working from home is finding a suitable location to work, then maintaining that space throughout the day. Sometimes you don't have a dedicated desk and computer setup, or you may just want to work from somewhere different for a while. This adjustable sitting and standing desk from Mind Reader products makes it easy to create a flexible workspace situation wherever and however the mood strikes you.
The 360° rolling casters make it easy to relocate the desk wherever you need it, while the individual locks on each wheel make it easy to keep the desk securely in place once you're situated. Individually adjustable height sections allow you to use the desk in a variety of customizable arrangements of varying heights and angles. Use the solid tabletop as the front of your desk, or rotate the whole unit and use the tiltable surface as the front. The dual-level design features an adjustable tilting panel, so you can use it to comfortably position a keyboard or angle a monitor for better viewing. Need to change positions and get on your feet for a while? Simply use the knobs underneath to adjust the height of either section from 30¿ - 51¿ and use the desk as a standing desk. When you're done, roll it away until you need it again.
- Assembled Dimensions: 28"L x 27"W x 30" - 51"H; Tabletops (each): 11.81"L x 23"W
- Use your variable height workstation as a sitting or standing desk with separate sections, each featuring adjustable height levels from 30¿ - 51¿. Create the versatile workstation of your dreams with customizable section heights & a tilting panel.
- The tilting panel can be adjusted individually, so you can use it completely flat or angled in a comfortable position. Angle it up to a full 180° in one direction and around 45° in the other.
- The two-tier design gives you plenty of space to work, with two extra shelves offering room for books, supplies, lighting, or even a second monitor.
- Each section is independently height adjustable, so you can create the flexible workstation setup that suits you best.
- Each of the six casters is equipped with a locking lever, so you can keep the desk firmly in place when needed. Lock two and use the others to pivot, or unlock all six when you need to move the desk.
- A side compartment with handle provides additional storage for your computer tower, books, magazines, important documents, or other accessories.
- Safety stoppers at the edge of the tabletop ensure that your monitor, laptop, mouse, or other desk supplies don't roll away when the panels are angled.
- The standing/sitting desk can easily be rolled into a corner or put away when you're finished using it, making it great for flexible work spaces
- The stylish powder-coated white steel and black finish on the desk makes a clean addition to any living room, home office, or dorm room.
- Powder-Coated Steel, Particle Board
- Web ID: 11414335