Madison Park
Montana King/California King 3-Piece Reversible Patchwork Coverlet Set

  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -
  • Madison Park -

Madison Park
Montana King/California King 3-Piece Reversible Patchwork Coverlet Set

$179.90 with code: FRIEND
$257.00

Current selected color: Red/Beige
Size: King/California King
Qty: 1
Direct from vendor. Usually ships within 4 business days.
product details

Sleep in cozy comfort with the Madison Park Montana 3 Piece Reversible Printed Coverlet Set. The rustic coverlet and shams feature a patchwork print, in red, white, grey, and beige colors, that flips to a coordinating all-over plaid on the reverse.

  • Dimensions: Coverlet: 104" x 94", 2 King Shams: 20" x 36"
  • Set includes: Coverlet, 2 King Shams
  • Zipper closures on the reversible shams
  • Coverlet/sham: polyester microfiber, coverlet with cotton/polyester filling
  • Machine Washable
  • Imported
  • Web ID: 9982821
Customer Reviews
9 Reviews
5 stars
8
4 stars
1
3 stars
0
2 stars
0
1 star
0
    Perfect
    Apr 15, 2021

    We love it ! Cozy and soft , and warm . Light weight so it's perfect year around . The colors really add warmth.

    Perfect
    by Leah

    We love it ! Cozy and soft , and warm . Light weight so it's perfect year around . The colors really add warmth.

    Great quality!
    May 21, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This coverlet set is awesome. Perfect fit for my style in the bedroom. I sleep like a baby :)

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Great quality!
    by Elastep from Tysons

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This coverlet set is awesome. Perfect fit for my style in the bedroom. I sleep like a baby :)

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Comfy bedding
    May 20, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve been using this bedding for a couple weeks now. It’s a nice set. The fabric is soft and yet durable. It’s warm, but also is comfortable to sleep in. Doesn’t over heat you. It held together nicely after a wash and dry. The color is bright and vibrant. I liked how it’s reversible. It makes changing things up easy. It came with a couple pillow cases that completes the whole look. It’s a pleasant pattern and is perfect for men or women.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Comfy bedding
    by Snevels from Fremont, ca

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve been using this bedding for a couple weeks now. It’s a nice set. The fabric is soft and yet durable. It’s warm, but also is comfortable to sleep in. Doesn’t over heat you. It held together nicely after a wash and dry. The color is bright and vibrant. I liked how it’s reversible. It makes changing things up easy. It came with a couple pillow cases that completes the whole look. It’s a pleasant pattern and is perfect for men or women.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Soft with a Rustic Look
    May 16, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are decorating our guest room with a rustic theme to it and this coverlet set fits really well in the room. The size worked great on the king bed we have in there and most importantly is that it feels soft against the skin. The quality seems to be great and I haven't seen any flaws on it. I recommend this coverlet set.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Soft with a Rustic Look
    by Jseeman from Pflugerville, TX

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are decorating our guest room with a rustic theme to it and this coverlet set fits really well in the room. The size worked great on the king bed we have in there and most importantly is that it feels soft against the skin. The quality seems to be great and I haven't seen any flaws on it. I recommend this coverlet set.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Thin and lightweight
    May 10, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Madison Park Reversible Montana Coverlet Set comes packaged in a plastic zippered bag and includes 1 Full/Queen size coverlet and 2 regular size pillow shams. The coverlet is very thin and lightweight, fits our queen size bed perfectly as the finished size is 90x90. The shams have a zippered opening that I feel is somewhat on the narrow side if your using a more plump type pillow like we do, as I had to wrestle with it to get it inserted. This coverlet is machine washable in cold water and dryable on a low heat setting as it is manufactured from 100% polyester on the face and reverse sides and is filled with 90% cotton fibers, but does not specify what the other 10% is as it just states other fibers. Love that this coverlet and shams are reversible with one side being a patchwork pattern and the other a plaid rustic look, but using the same colors schemes of what looks like to me being burgundy, beige,cream and light gray. No where on the packaging did it state the name of this pattern.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Thin and lightweight
    by sammie79 from Ohio

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Madison Park Reversible Montana Coverlet Set comes packaged in a plastic zippered bag and includes 1 Full/Queen size coverlet and 2 regular size pillow shams. The coverlet is very thin and lightweight, fits our queen size bed perfectly as the finished size is 90x90. The shams have a zippered opening that I feel is somewhat on the narrow side if your using a more plump type pillow like we do, as I had to wrestle with it to get it inserted. This coverlet is machine washable in cold water and dryable on a low heat setting as it is manufactured from 100% polyester on the face and reverse sides and is filled with 90% cotton fibers, but does not specify what the other 10% is as it just states other fibers. Love that this coverlet and shams are reversible with one side being a patchwork pattern and the other a plaid rustic look, but using the same colors schemes of what looks like to me being burgundy, beige,cream and light gray. No where on the packaging did it state the name of this pattern.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Great addition
    May 05, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This has been a great addition to my bedroom set! I love that it is reversible, allowing you to choose between two patterns. The material is more on the thin side, which is a pro and con for me. I live in Florida, so it is typically hot and we don't always keep it the coolest in the house, so this is where it being thin is a pro for me. But, I do wish it was a bit thicker because we typically use comforters for our cold nights. The material isn't insanely itchy like some others have been, which is wonderful! Love the patterns and colors, looks amazing with dark furniture!

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Great addition
    by Bbyjo from Lakeland, fl

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This has been a great addition to my bedroom set! I love that it is reversible, allowing you to choose between two patterns. The material is more on the thin side, which is a pro and con for me. I live in Florida, so it is typically hot and we don't always keep it the coolest in the house, so this is where it being thin is a pro for me. But, I do wish it was a bit thicker because we typically use comforters for our cold nights. The material isn't insanely itchy like some others have been, which is wonderful! Love the patterns and colors, looks amazing with dark furniture!

    Customer review from Designer Living
    So adorable, the print is perfect
    May 03, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought the Montana 3 piece reversible printed coverlet set about a month ago for my guest bedroom. So far I had 3 guests stay in there and they love it! I have a farmhouse theme and it really tied into that look. The different prints on both sides really give it something extra special! Its perfect year round not to heavy and so stylish. I washed it about 4 times now and it really held up, so you can tell the quality is very good!

    Customer review from Designer Living
    So adorable, the print is perfect
    by Rachele412 from Cleveland OH

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought the Montana 3 piece reversible printed coverlet set about a month ago for my guest bedroom. So far I had 3 guests stay in there and they love it! I have a farmhouse theme and it really tied into that look. The different prints on both sides really give it something extra special! Its perfect year round not to heavy and so stylish. I washed it about 4 times now and it really held up, so you can tell the quality is very good!

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Great
    May 03, 2019

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This set is great quality. I bought it for our guest foom but after i got it i decided to use it in my room. Great quality. I like that its reversible.

    Customer review from Designer Living
    Great
    by Natasha from Minnesota

    [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This set is great quality. I bought it for our guest foom but after i got it i decided to use it in my room. Great quality. I like that its reversible.

    Customer review from Designer Living