Rajah Mauryan Light Gold 2'4" x 8' Runner Rug
With its luminous light gold ground, this gorgeous Rajah Mauryan runner rug from Nourison has a regal character. Lush blossoms and lotus motifs in vibrant hues grace this expertly hand-tufted piece that is soft and plush courtesy of its luxurious New Zealand wool construction.
- Works well in a hall that is 10-12 feet long.
- For a 20-foot-long hall, use two evenly spaced 8-foot runners.
- Hand-tufted on a loom by skilled artisans.
- Design is hand-stenciled onto a canvas.
- Hand-tufted rugs have a tendency to shed. More frequent vacuuming may be desirable.
- Made in India
- Pile height: .5''
- All rug sizes are approximate
- Be sure to add a nonslip rug pad
- Ultra-soft wool, which is naturally resilient, stain-resistant, fire-retardant and biodegradable
- Rugs Return Policy
- Add a Rug Pad
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 2703803